There are some things that are a must have in life and raw apple cider vinegar is one of those things. When we go back to nature, we find mighty items full of power to fuel the Warrior of Earth. This simple (not really simple) liquid can do a trillion things and solve problems. There are health benefits, beauty benefits, home benefits, the list goes on. Although it can be used in many ways, the bottom line is that you must have this in your life. Always.
I like to take raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) as it helps with mucus, allergies, boosts energy levels, and boosts the immune system. Now, it is common for people to mix raw ACV in a glass of water and drink, however, I prefer to take it in a shot glass (the only use my shot glasses get 🙂 ). I fill the shot glass up about 1/3 or 1/2 way, depending on how I feel, and follow it with a tall glass of water. (In the case of the above photo, I had already consumed my morning glass of water. We’ll address those benefits at a later date.) I prefer taking it in the morning because: 1. I will remember to do it then as opposed to in the evening and 2. It helps start the day off right.
Now, I am sure you are wondering what else ACV helps with. Like I said, it is around a trillion things. I know, I exaggerate but it is a LOT. I’ll categorize some of the benefits by health, home, and beauty. Today, we’ll start with the health benefits.
- Helps relieve sinuses and sinus pressure
- Helps relieve allergy issues
- Helps relieve migraines
- Helps break down fat
- Helps to curb the appetite (e.g. weight loss)
- Dissolves kidney stones
- Helps relieve asthma issues
- Helps with acid reflux
- Helps relieve nausea (especially for morning sickness)
- Reduces and prevents acne (use as an astringent)
- Prevents the flu and stomach sickness
- Helps to clear up fungal infections and rashes (e.g. tinea versicolor, nail fungus, etc.)
- Helps kill candida (from drinking ACV)
- Helps to balance the pH of your body
- Soothes the irritation/itchiness of bug bites (Apply ACV to bug bite with cotton ball)
- Helps get rid of warts
- Helps to lower glucose levels (Helpful for diabetics)
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation (e.g. foot soak, rubbing it on swollen hands, etc.)
- Contains POTASSIUM!!!!!!! (Goodbye, toe cramps…which can also result from dehydration.)
- Contains magnesium which, in addition to the potassium and sulfur, is great for bone health.
To reap the benefits of apple cider vinegar, one must ensure that they are purchasing the correct kind. One should ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use RAW and ORGANIC apple cider vinegar with the mother. What is the “mother” you ask? Well, think of mother in the general sense. “Mother” is the person who gives you life and nutrition directly from her own self. The “mother” in the sense of apple cider vinegar is made of living enzymes that helps our body.
The brand that I prefer is Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (shown in the photo) which can be found at just about any grocery store.
As you embark on your new adventure of utilizing apple cider vinegar, keep this information handy. Little steps count and you will soon (hopefully) get into the practice of making use of in.
In the near future, I will share the beauty and home benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Happy shot-taking, Warriors!