It’s EARTH DAY WARRIORS!!!!
Clearly, I love it! Now, it is my personal opinion that Earth Day should be every day, but you know…Working on it.
Anywho, as we all bask in the beauty that day brings (in whatever form that may be), I challenge you to think about what you can do for the Earth. Make this an action that connects you with the Earth.
1. Plant Some Trees, Plants and/or Flowers
2. Ground Yourself with the Earth! – Meditate in the grass. Bare feet to Earth. Exercise outside in the grass
3. Listen To & Enjoy Nature (the wind, birds, etc)
4. Enjoy Nature – Talk a walk. Or a run. Play in the dirt.
5. Waste Less – Do some research on how you can waste less and help the Earth. No action is too small.
6. Be Meatless + Dairy Free for the Day (if you aren’t already) – It takes a lot of resources to raise animals to provide meat and dairy. Collectively taking a break can make a difference.
7. Love the Earth – Remember that she provides you with beauty, air, life and all around greatness. Honor her.
All in all, enjoy the day. Vibrate higher. Smile. Soak up the Sun. Love!
Happy Earth Day, Warriors!
Share with your friends. Spread the word to get more collective action to love on Mother Earth today and everyday.