Happy Wisdom Wednesday!
How many times have we focused solely on the things that we haven’t done “right” rather than the things we have done well? Why are we not quick to give ourselves credit? Credit for learning something new. Credit for jumping back on the proverbial horse after falling off. Credit for having the courage to do something when we were scared out of our minds. Credit for having the courage for facing the day when we feel like we want to stay in the bed forever. Credit for achieving our goals of eating better, going to bed at a decent time, moving more, reading more, writing in our journal, loving our body, loving ourselves, loving others…the list goes on! Celebrate yourselves, Warrior!
Joy often comes in forms that you least expect it. This path provides prime opportunity for blessings (big and small). We must open up and allow them in. Often times, it may feel serendipitous. Other times, it may not. But either way, it is beautiful.
Our journeys are our own. They are not limited by our timelines. Not limited by our situations. They are improved by our lessons. And they are made specifically for us. our journeys are full of beauty and growth opportunities. Celebrate each step. do not discount yourself or your progress.
Enjoy the journey, Warrior.
It’s Wisdom Wednesday! This message that I share with you all is something that I have learned and continue to learn. As Warriors, we must be gentle with ourselves. We must be nurturing, loving, patient, kind, and forgiving. This is imperative for our growth as well as healing.
I hope that this resonates with you and fellow Warriors. Thank you for listening!
It’s EARTH DAY WARRIORS!!!!
Clearly, I love it! Now, it is my personal opinion that Earth Day should be every day, but you know…Working on it.
Anywho, as we all bask in the beauty that day brings (in whatever form that may be), I challenge you to think about what you can do for the Earth. Make this an action that connects you with the Earth.
1. Plant Some Trees, Plants and/or Flowers
2. Ground Yourself with the Earth! – Meditate in the grass. Bare feet to Earth. Exercise outside in the grass
3. Listen To & Enjoy Nature (the wind, birds, etc)
4. Enjoy Nature – Talk a walk. Or a run. Play in the dirt.
5. Waste Less – Do some research on how you can waste less and help the Earth. No action is too small.
6. Be Meatless + Dairy Free for the Day (if you aren’t already) – It takes a lot of resources to raise animals to provide meat and dairy. Collectively taking a break can make a difference.
7. Love the Earth – Remember that she provides you with beauty, air, life and all around greatness. Honor her.
All in all, enjoy the day. Vibrate higher. Smile. Soak up the Sun. Love!
Happy Earth Day, Warriors!
Share with your friends. Spread the word to get more collective action to love on Mother Earth today and everyday.
Honor your body.
Honor your spirit.
Take the time to honor the Universe.
Give thanks for the blessings.
Give thanks for the lessons.