Our life is ours to live. Take time to rest. Enjoy solitude as it allows us to regenerate ourselves. Allow yourself the joys of life. The seemingly small and big moments are to be cherished. Celebrate life everyday!
Our journeys are our own. They are not limited by our timelines. Not limited by our situations. They are improved by our lessons. And they are made specifically for us. our journeys are full of beauty and growth opportunities. Celebrate each step. do not discount yourself or your progress.
Enjoy the journey, Warrior.
It’s Wisdom Wednesday! This message that I share with you all is something that I have learned and continue to learn. As Warriors, we must be gentle with ourselves. We must be nurturing, loving, patient, kind, and forgiving. This is imperative for our growth as well as healing.
I hope that this resonates with you and fellow Warriors. Thank you for listening!
It’s EARTH DAY WARRIORS!!!!
Clearly, I love it! Now, it is my personal opinion that Earth Day should be every day, but you know…Working on it.
Anywho, as we all bask in the beauty that day brings (in whatever form that may be), I challenge you to think about what you can do for the Earth. Make this an action that connects you with the Earth.
1. Plant Some Trees, Plants and/or Flowers
2. Ground Yourself with the Earth! – Meditate in the grass. Bare feet to Earth. Exercise outside in the grass
3. Listen To & Enjoy Nature (the wind, birds, etc)
4. Enjoy Nature – Talk a walk. Or a run. Play in the dirt.
5. Waste Less – Do some research on how you can waste less and help the Earth. No action is too small.
6. Be Meatless + Dairy Free for the Day (if you aren’t already) – It takes a lot of resources to raise animals to provide meat and dairy. Collectively taking a break can make a difference.
7. Love the Earth – Remember that she provides you with beauty, air, life and all around greatness. Honor her.
All in all, enjoy the day. Vibrate higher. Smile. Soak up the Sun. Love!
Happy Earth Day, Warriors!
Share with your friends. Spread the word to get more collective action to love on Mother Earth today and everyday.
Honor your body.
Honor your spirit.
Take the time to honor the Universe.
Give thanks for the blessings.
Give thanks for the lessons.
One cannot grow when they are fulfilling themselves with the same energy.
If one has been wronged by someone or something, do not harp on it. If something has not gone as you please, let it go. Realize that everything we may want isn’t good for us. Somethings that we consider a loss may have protected us. Something we missed out on may have been better suited for someone else.
The beginning of the week has arrived.
As we embark on this week’s journey, stay focused on peace. Peace is an inside job and we must ensure that nothing or no one negatively influences it, not even ourselves.