Joy often comes in forms that you least expect it. This path provides prime opportunity for blessings (big and small). We must open up and allow them in. Often times, it may feel serendipitous. Other times, it may not. But either way, it is beautiful.
It’s EARTH DAY WARRIORS!!!!
Clearly, I love it! Now, it is my personal opinion that Earth Day should be every day, but you know…Working on it.
Anywho, as we all bask in the beauty that day brings (in whatever form that may be), I challenge you to think about what you can do for the Earth. Make this an action that connects you with the Earth.
1. Plant Some Trees, Plants and/or Flowers
2. Ground Yourself with the Earth! – Meditate in the grass. Bare feet to Earth. Exercise outside in the grass
3. Listen To & Enjoy Nature (the wind, birds, etc)
4. Enjoy Nature – Talk a walk. Or a run. Play in the dirt.
5. Waste Less – Do some research on how you can waste less and help the Earth. No action is too small.
6. Be Meatless + Dairy Free for the Day (if you aren’t already) – It takes a lot of resources to raise animals to provide meat and dairy. Collectively taking a break can make a difference.
7. Love the Earth – Remember that she provides you with beauty, air, life and all around greatness. Honor her.
All in all, enjoy the day. Vibrate higher. Smile. Soak up the Sun. Love!
Happy Earth Day, Warriors!
Share with your friends. Spread the word to get more collective action to love on Mother Earth today and everyday.
The best kind of leftovers!!! I prepped my smoothie for the morning to take with me and had an extra 8 oz leftover. Nice to share or drink as well!
As I briefly mentioned, I add different ingredients to my smoothie to keep it interesting. I always have greens (e.g. spinach or kale), fruit (e.g. berries, pineapple, mango, and more), seeds (e.g. hemp or chia) and my liquid (e.g. coconut water, almond milk, or coconut milk), and sometimes, I top it with shredded coconut.
Yes, we do.
Now, I am sure you are wondering, “Well, don’t I get enough minerals from the food I eat?” Chances are, you don’t (unless you are raw vegan who spends a decent amount of time ensuring that meals are balanced and provides proper nutrients.)
Since we often do not get the nutrients that we need through our food, where should we look? Vitamins? Yes! But not in the way that you think. Many vitamins that are easily accessible through the pharmacy and grocery store do not provide the nutrients that your body needs. Sure, it may be packed with the items but does your body absorb it? No.